The ABC X-CPU-3 c57 is a compact High Feature CPU without restrictions. The module is programmed using STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA by Siemens and is well suited for operation in modern plant construction and engineering for new projects, as well as retrofits of decentralized S7-400 and S7-300 systems and Simatic S5 AG95 or AG100 systems.
The compact CPU has four Gigabit CPs, up to three fieldbus masters (Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT), high performance, max. Quantity structure, as well as the unique opportunity to work with S5 and S7 programs simultaneously.
· Embedded Intel® Atom TM Processor N2600
· 4x integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Interfaces
· 64 MB remanent Data
· LED diagnostics display
· Command compliant to S7-CPU 416 also in Mixed Mode as 416-945/948
· Quantity structure/Performance equates to S7-CPU417
· S5-CPU 945/948 to S5-CPU 945/948
· Supports multiprocessor communication with up to 3x S5-CPU948 and 1x S7-CPU416
· Programmable in STEP5, STEP7, PCS7 and TIA by Siemens
· Complete TCP/IP connection for linking of homogenous and heterogeneous system components integrated
· High Performance (average 10ns/operation)
· Up to three fieldbus master Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT